Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Well... todays been pretty cool. I gave Sammy his crimbo pressie, everyone thinks it's cute... not the presant, the fact I got him one... . Well we started off on good ground and that continued through the day. First lesson was p.e, and to my delight we were doing cross country... . It was hilarious! Me and Tabby were running together and we were singing Grease, you know, the usual ... LMAO! Sorry, I had to put it somewhere, HMMM...I got an idea... Well yeah. We were singing Grease an dthen the girl in front of us tripped over a metal pole and like skidded across the floor, it was sooooo funny! She was bleeding and everything... ... you had to of been there! Second leddon was science, Sammy was there finally! We just like chatted for the whole lesson, it's good he's back to his usual self. At break I went with him to the hall, then his friend Kerry came so I "hung" with Daniel, his friend . After a while I got sick of him and I went to find Tabby and Clur, but they didn't come for ages so I went to see some of my old friends, on eof them is called Michaela, she's like perfect in everyway and it does my head in! Then after a while I found Tabby and Clur, we went and found Sammy. Then we arranged all to bunk. Sammy, obviously, with Clur and Me and Tabby would go down Lettys. My excuse was the doctors, I'm pregnant again! Well we went down Letty's and watched music channels and had a couple of fags. We cathched up with my advent calendar, Tabby had my brown chocolate ones. We went back to school and Tabby went to her R.e room, she had a test . I went to the toilet he he! Then went to my english lesson, we had to write a christmas story, so I based it on The Darkness' new song. It's great! At lunch we went up Safeways, it was pretty funny, I'm just finding it difficult to adjust to Sammy and Clur going out . But what i think you should do is... and Sammy, all I can say is , and we should... , but that's only if you two don't work out, no offence! Well last lesson was maths, Clur got moved and we wrote on boards, and that's just it! Well Nothing else happened, probably college tomorrow. Take care chuckilings
momi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: