Sunday, December 21, 2003

Hey guys! I haven't wrote in ages!!! Well I'll run through the weekend. .
Friday: I went into town with Fran and full on bought loads of stuff. I got the Darkness single, a rainbow sweat band and loads of shag bracelets. We came home and Letty decided not to come to Barnstaple with me to go shopping so Fran did instead. On the way there we was listening to our new cds. When we got there me, Fran, Ian, Johnny and Matt went as a group. It was well funny! Me and Ian went into a toy hovercraft thing, it was a pound! Great fun though, it was like Captain Pugwash!!! . Well as the night continued we went to Pizza Hut, it was the place where we had to meet everyone else, when we got there we had to wait for ages, but when we finally did get in it was great! The pizzaz were HUAGE! < -------Oh yeh! Because that's a huge pizza... We had this really fit waitor, he was SERIOUSLY stunning! Then we could have refillable drinks and ice cream! The ice cream machine was AMAZING!!! You could do the portions yourself and it was just *dribbles*.... Well that was about it for that night, on the way back Sammy put my sock on his foot and then put it out of the window . Me and Fran like sang every song we could think of! Then Fran had a go at all the other people, it was great!!! When I got home I rang Sammy we were talking for ages again. We arranged for the next day to get drunk and then he can stay round Lettys.
Saturday: It was ok, I woke up really early because of the excitement of Sammy, but he didn't come round till about 3, as soon as he came we went into town to get Fran's phone, then he left us. He came back when Fran's phone was being registered but he was with Tanzina, so after that me and Fran just went home. She gace me her old phone, but it's like new!!! . We sorted out all the things like numbers and we took loads of pictues and stuff. Then we heard a ring on the bell, it was Sammy!!! So we had tea, HOW EMBARRASSING!!! I HATE MY PARENTS!!! Well, Neil came round so we went up 2 Somerfield so he could get the alcohol and we had a photo taken, You can't see me but hey!!! We got the drink and went to the golf course. Then we went upto Lettys, but we couldn't stay there . So we went to Gina's, where Fran was babysitting. We kinda stayed round there for the rest of the night, Sammy's nan phoned up and she went looking for him, there still looking for him now! At about 2 or 3 Gina came back so we left, we started walking back to my house, Sammy decided to stay round Ozzys. As we were walking home we thought, Oh! Why don't we go see Will? So I followed the directions that he had told me, we were outside this house place for ages, then finally, when a light came on, it ws an old man threatening to phone the police!!! Oh dear... . We walked to Ozzys, he wasn't expecting us!!! As Sammy did something we heard dogs barking, Sammy came back out saying that he was finding out if it was ok for him to stay and that we had to wait for him. Then when he came out the second time he said that he couldn't. . So we had to think of something fast, OUR HOUSE!!! My dad is really over protective and he known Sammy was staying, I would die!!! So we got into the house, Fran slept on the floor "on guard" and me and Sammy slept in the bed. NOTHING HAPPENED!!!
Sunday: I woke up really early in the morning, under panic I think! I went to the toilet and put my make up on, Mum came back from dog walking, I was shitting myself! . I came back and Sammy had woken up and panicked aswell, he had made the bed and everything!!! When mum came in she looked at Sammy wierdly, I told her that he had came when she was out, I'm sooooooo good!!! She believed it . Well we went to church, and he almsot certainly ignored me. I came home and I'm now on this thing, NO SHIT!!! Well there's a Christmas party later on. I'll write more tomorrow, I'm really sorry for not writing before, I'm just a busy girl!!! Love you huns xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: