Monday, December 15, 2003

Hey guys I havent wrote in ages... I won't have any pictures on this one, my computer is on strike... Well I'll review the weekend:
Saturday: I stayed in all day. My sister Helen came down for my not-so-friendly hairdresser's birthday, it was a surprise. I went to Barnstaple with Fran and her brother, I don't like him no more! But he did buy me an ice cream... Well I came home and was like on the phone to Sammy all night! We've officially "watched" our first two films together, we was actually on the phone to eachother during the whole 2 films but you know what I mean! They were Road Trip and Ginger Snaps. It was well funny! He also spoke to my sister Karen, he thinks she's cute! And Helen, well actually he completely ignored me and spoke to her for about 1 hour! She did this relaxation thing on him...
Sunday: Woke up, went to church. Saw Sammy's hair, I was actually dreading it but it's great! I sat with Ian the whole time, he's sooooo funny! I can't put the reasons why because it's rude, Tabby I'll tell you tomorrow! Well after me and Sammy had a chat and I invited myself round so he was gonna prank me when I could because he was getting his hair hilighted. Well I waited for his call, and he finally did! Then at quarter to ten I went round! He's got my sisters number!!! I think he likes her... Well I had to sneak in because of his nan, it was scary! I had to go upstairs, he's got so many pictures of Buffy! His mum is well good at drawing and everything! Lots of Tina Sparkle! Well we went downstairs and watched sky, I spoke to his friend Ruby, she's well cool! Then I had to go, but he wouldn't let me and he trapped my leg and he had me on the floor where his dog had spewed. Then Fran came... he invited my mum in for a cup of tea! At half 11 we went home! He's going to London for 3 days and I'm sooooooo missing him already!
Monday: First lesson was art, it was boring, Anna and Sam weren't there. Second lesson was English, perv hates me and Jess B, he won't involve us in anything, THE PRICK!!! At break Tabby gave me my Christmas presants, which include an album of the GOO GOO DOLLS! Tabby I love you!!! xxxxxxx and a hauge chocolate bar, how great!!! The cd's sooo good! Third lesson was science, I was completely deserted because Sammy wasn't there, how rude??? Fourth lesson was p.e, it was great fun! Volley ball, hmmmmm... At lunch we went up Safeways, was funny as usual. Last lesson was maths, great fun!. Came home, went into town with Hel, her phones rekt! hehe. Beta b goin Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOVE U N TAKE CARE MY LIL GELODAS!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: