Monday, December 08, 2003

Well. To start off with I want to apolagise to Clur for all the things I've said. I've just been really upset and angry the last couple of days. You really are a great girl and I love you! You and Sammy were meant to be, as everyone says everything happens for a reason (soz Tabby, you've already heard this!!!) but the first day me and Sammy had lunch together we went up to Safeway, you're not allowed to take your bag in because of shoplifting, and I forgot to take my money in, so we had to go back out, then we saw Tabby and Clur. So it happened because God wants something to happen. So I hope everything works out for you both! . First lesson was art. I loved it! Anna wasn't there and we continued doing our project things. Sam (the new guy) helped me do mine. He's actually alright! And quite funny, but not as funnyas Matt, DON'T BE RUDEY! ! Dude, I seriously can't stop laughing when I hear that! WOW! I put my Goo Goo Dolls album in and Iris is playing... ... I know thats got nothing to do with it but It looked funny ok???
!!! WOW!!! That is seriously cool... IRIS MEANS RAINBOW!!! Wow, I'm really happy today! Where was I...
Yes, second lesson was history, I was a bit worried because I was Clur, but we're great again! I'm glad because she's an angel to me.. . At break I went to get Letty and we hung out near the science room because she's in my group!!! YEY!! Sammy didn't go.... Oh well, I had fun blowing bubbles...
Fourth lesson was English, we got to watch the rugby, how fun??? NOT! Clur and Tabby waited for me though, there great! At lunch we went to Safeways, I spoke to Russ's brother, it was great!!! Rahim, if you ever read this, we'll have to do it again sometime... LMAO!!! Last lesson was I.t, it wsa funny sir loves me!!! I'm always in such a hype when I'm in that lesson, remind me, I need to give Alex 2 bjs. Right I got to go now, I'm in such a good mood! Love You ALL
Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: