Monday, December 22, 2003

Well last night was, GREAT!!! I hate being sarcastic... . I'm really sleepy and I can't be bothered to do anything. My grandmas coming down today and she's stealing my room so I'll have to sleep with my sister. I want a bath but there's no hot water ARG!!! This is the part of Christmas I hate. I can't feel my toes! Well I'll write about the Christmas party. After getting off the net I went to my room and fell asleep, I woke up to Fran telling me that Sammy's mum was on the phone, he still had not been in contact for over 24 hours, I didn't know what to say, I just said that the last time I saw him was at Church when he went to Danny's and that's actually the truth! . Well after that we got ready for the party and we saw Sammy on the way, I was just trying not to swear at him!!! We got there and when he came I told him and his mum said she doesn't want him to associate with me, how rude??? I'm not the one that got him drunk . Well now I think everyone at Jax hates me. Wait a sec, Russ is having a go at me. I'll write more later.

No comments: