Saturday, December 06, 2003

Hey. I've just come back from town. I went to jax, it was really good! Sammy wasn't there, obviously! he was at the panto... Dan was hilarious as usual and I gave him his christmas card! Brett too. I got hugs from both of them. Brett's leaving on the 12th , i've done that face so many times! I just like it! Me and Letty got picked up from Dave (Jade's boyfriend) and we went cruising round town. i saw Craig, he's like my best mate, well he used to be! we don't talk very much now! Well he called me a wierdo then apolagised and touched my leg! how cute? I seriously wouldn't mind pulling him! Well anyway, Letty got drink and we pulled up near the boyracers. I was completely excluded so I decide to walk home, I got here at 10 2 12. Well my life's boring so take care Y'all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: