Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Well todays has been just as exciting as any other day when your extremely pissed off. I went over Letty's, she tried cheering me up and everything but it hasn't worked. . I dunno whats up, but it'll probably go soon. Well when I went round there, to my delight Alana was highlighting her hair... so me being me (I've said that so many times!) joined in and I have a couple of highlighty bits in my hair, it went ginger!!! Well after watching lots of sky we went to bed. I had to sleep with Letty. In the morning I woke up to hearing this :" Someone's left a little poo in my room" , Letty had said it, she said it in a wierd voice adn I found it hilarious. Then later we went downstairs and we were making pasta stuff. As Letty made hers, I poured the milk in the pan and added the butter, she sprinkled the pasta in and said "And they all came together, In the circle of life..." I found it hilarious!!! !!! LMAO!!! I keep finding the really wierd smileys don't I!!! Well that was near enough my day, I came home and I'm now on this. A big hug goes to David from Glouster, thanks for being there hun, I really appreciate it. !!! Love you, well better be going. Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: