Sunday, December 07, 2003

Well I officially wish I was 6ft under right now. My so-called friend is going out with Sammy, the two faced bitch. I told her I didn't like it on Friday, 2 days and I'm not exactly gonna change my mind over it am I? I've been thinking of Sammy 24/7 and I truly think I've fallen for him. My heart actually feels like it's been broken in two. I am the most mixed up kid in the world. I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't want anyone else to find happiness, but I can't help it, it's me! Today I went to church and Ian was there! We had a laugh, I actually stood up and sang this time! Brett sat next to me, I hugged him 3 times I think! I can't believe he's going. I only just started speaking to him, he's soooo nice aswell! I mean personality wise! I came home with Ian and we had a laugh. My wierdo of a next door neighbour was chucking bread on my garage roof and in my garden... Yeah I know it's for the birds but 1.if you don't soak the bread in water first then it explodes in the birds stomachs and makes them die and 2. Why couldn't he do it in his own garden??? Tomorrow we'll proably have a graveyard for the birds...! Wow that has just cheered me up, I never saw it before!!! Well Ian stayed until 7 then went home. I had a bath, cut myself shaving then came on here to hear the goodnews. It was only Russ who had the decensy to tell me. How fucking rude is that! Russ kept warning me about stuff like this and I kept ignoring him. Now I know to always listen to what he says, everythign that comes out of his mouth is good. I was just too blind to see it.. I love you Russ! I'm sorry about touching you all the time too! I'm just a flirtaciuos teenager! Well hopefully 'll get murdered in the middle of the night, or might accidently "sleepwalk" to the medicine cabinet and take an over dose, either I want you all to live good lives. I haven't found God so I'll be going straight to hell, though I doubt it could be worse then this...

No comments: