Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Hey! . Well todays been ok. I woke up and Frankie came round. We walked to school, it was quite funny, I said to her that I'd mention something about her in my blog, but I can't remember what it was! Well at least her names in it... for the people that didn't know, that little pic means reminder... First lesson was r.e. We had a test, I found it hard at first, I didn't know what Stewardship meant... so I copied Alex . We had out work ripped up! And then we had to do it again, in this time I discovered that: A nobleman is a powerful lord, such as a baron. A baron is a powerful nobleman. And also this, I never knew it before!!! A president is the head of a country with no monarch! Second lesson was art. Sam was there roday so I had a friend! We did quite alot of work on the sculpture thing, I just need to finish making my little man!!! . At break I met up with Tabby and Clur, in which this time we were trying to guess what Clur's brother's email address is, I know tis much: PRE***** LLAMA. If anyone has any ideas, please email me. . Remember, I'm chickengal192@hotmail.com. Well third lesson was business. I had a laugh with Deesray and Amy, they are well cool! We got to make out own Christmas cards, If it allowed me to show pictures on this thing I would, but I can't . Fourth lesson was Science, once again extremely boring! Whilst Sammy hasn't been here I'm attempting to give up smoking, I haven't had a fag since last night at about 12:10 a.m. Wish me luck guys xxx , how rude? That rainbows name is Gay Pride... Does rainbow mean lesbian aswell as Iris, O, so that's why everyone thinks I'm different... At lunch we went up Safeways, twas cool!
We had a laugh like we usually do, my ears have been painful today so we weren't really singing. Last lesson was hist. We watched War Of The Worlds. Right near the end Clur had me in stitches, she said, oh my fingers bend! It was soooooo funny! You should see the alien on the film... Then she like made a hole in her hand and told me to poke it, < ----- thats what should happen to her!!! Well I went to Letty's after school, got my stuff and walked home. I called Frankie Sammy and she called me Ollie. Well I'm here now and I'm going to college tomorrow . I'll probably write from there. Take care bubs, love u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh yeah, and remember xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: