Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Well todays been both great and stressful . I woke up about 12 . I had to help do the Christmas decorations. Me and Dad did them, I found the Gertrude things (I can't remember what they are called!), they move like snakes...... great fun! And Dad kept asking me for a drawing pin, but they were clearly labelled on the box as thumb tacks . Well we had dinner, my evil family had duck , but I refused and just had the tiddies. After that we continued to do the decorations whilst we listened to the Darkness ! Dude I love that band... Well after that we did the tree while watching the Road to Elda Rado... Dude that was funny... Then I tried decorating the staircase with the cards but my sister was doing my head in so I just gave up, I was about to ahve a nervous breakdown!!! Well I'm on here now, the rest of my plans are to go to Lettys for my presants (just imagine Little Moe's pathetic noise she does when she smiles...) and then I have to go to Midnight Mass. Well I want to wish you all a , take care and have a good one
Love you all
Podgy Horney Balls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: