Saturday, December 27, 2003

Greetings!!! I'm here with Ian . We've returned from church, it was great fun!! Christians electricuted eachother and had fights, then my mum fell asleep, when she woke up she was dribbling everywhere ! It was extrememly funny though! A song that I loved came on, so I gto up and sang, then Ian started to love it, it was great! We had caramel shortcake then came home. . We went to safeways and my mum is officially a criminal!! She bought Ian cigarettes , when she went in, me and Ian put up the base in mums metro and we were full on "boogying" it was great fun... wait a sec, I got to find that dude... , Ian looks exactly like him! We came home, I have yet a different phone and now were on here, later on we'll be going to a party. I'll write more after that.
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: