Friday, December 12, 2003

Well, well, well fancy seeing you here? . Todays been ok... On the way to school mum gave me anf Frankie a life in the metro ... ummm not quite!!! Kevin Lyttle came on, Turn Me On, and my mum loves it... how embarrassing!!! Well we got into school and first lesson was p.e, Tabby seemed down, so I held her hand. At the end we had a big game and Tabby was in my group . It was kinda a laugh, but we were playing volleyball and I hurt my arm... . Second lesson was business... we had to spellcheck this thing... it was well hard!!! But I did, and I quote "very good, I'm very proud of you..." YEY!!! After that I went up to Tabby's room. It was break after that. Tabby told me about the night before, sowwie babs!!! Then we sang... we went into the hall thing and Sammy gave me my christmas card, I was extremely pissed off, everyobe else got "lurv" and I got "luv" and Clur got "lurv you loads"..., even Letty got one!!! Well I thought I was going to break down into tears so I wanted to go home but I didn't because I had food next and Miss was doing a demonstration for a Chocolate Log , oh Forrest Gump is great!!! Well I went to it and it was great, I had Alex with me and he was being friendly! I've got more for my Alex file... . I had the chocolate butter icing at the end!!! Fourth lesson was English with perv . And because none of us had out Christmas stories we had to write this huge thing on Lord of the Flies... and then we have to stay in for ages...When I finally got let out, Tabby and Clur weren't where I usually met them, so I got a hug off Kayleigh, the one Tabby kissed, she's well cool! I wanna kiss her now! I mean... Well yeah! They finally came and we went up Safeways. And to my delight I saw Brett and Dan there. It's Brett's last day today so it was good seeing him! , he lives in Australia if none of you knew... Well we went in and so did they!!! And I bought a Slimfast, Tabby, Dan and Brett all tried some!!! I love it... I didn't have a single chip but I did have coke... I'm on a diet by the way!! I'm 8 and 3 quarters stone, I need to go down to 7!!! . Well Brett said bye, I only got one hug today!! My fault though! He said he'll see me in 2007, right, that leaves me 3 years to grow my hair!!! Well yeah... . We walked back, Tabbys hilarious! Last lesson Sammy had me in stitches, Sir, your bunsen burners on fire!!! LMAO!!! Got a life home, all good. well g2g, din dins ready, BYE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: