Thursday, December 04, 2003

Hey guys. I'm home! Today's been wierd...
I woke up, wen to school and was talking to Frankie, I actually really miss her! She's such a good friend to me and I feel like I treat her like poo, so Russia, you sexy assed woman! I LOVE YOU!!! ...mmm me and Russia! OR NOT!!! First lesson was maths, it feels so good to be back!!! Second lesson was history and we had to do the presentation! It was great, because I was the only one that did the work I got 9 chocolates! I love miss Davey!!! At break we got Clur's mask and put it on the display. 3rd lesson was food, that was pretty fun, all the guys wrote in my folder, I'm a minger man with bad hair, I love my life! Fourth lesson was business and communications, I just had to type out loads of stuff. Lunch was really spun out... Me, Sammy, Tabby and Clur went up safeways, Sammy actually noticed that I'm alive ! We got the usual, cookies and chips. We coudln't stop laughing because we kept saying, just imagine if baody parts were in different places... Ear on the head... NICE MY SON!!! Soz, got carried away! Well yeah, Clur got a coke with 4 straws so we all downed the coke, then Tabby put her blue raspberry drink in it and me and Sammy tried to do the same dat we did with the coke, when we got to the end there was little brown pieces of food that we had ate, Sammy goes, look there's my cookie and it made me laugh, and I choked and the blur stuff sprayed out of my nose and mouth and I couldn't breathe and I couldn't speak and it was well bad! Tabby, the only nice one there, came with me to the toilets, after we went back to school. At form time our form tutor swore at us! The prick! Last lesson was Science, Sammy seriously don't even like me as a friend I don't think. I gave him back the ticket to the pantomime, why the fuck would I wanna go to a pathetic place like that??? Me and Russia had fun on the way home, when she left me Sammy rang asking me to go panto, I said no then when I got home I rung him and said I was going. I'm such a bitch! Clurs been talking to me just now and she really likes Sammy, she's gonna say yes no matter what happens. . It just ain't fair! I wish I never cut my hair off! When I looked in the mirror before I didn't mind what I saw. Now I just see this ugly bitch who doesn't wish happiness upon her friends. I'm just some kind of physco. I don't know how I can live with myself. My personality used to be nice, but now I'm just sour with jealousy. Well here's my new special thing, rainbow: ... yeha I'm sad, it's the story of my life.
Bye guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: