Saturday, December 27, 2003

Hey. Last night was pretty cool. My bestest mate in the hole wide world , well yeah... Ian rang me and we talked about Sunday, he's going to come round mine after church and then were going to dress up really proper , I can't wait! On the phone I told him to go online so I could talk to him for longer. As we were talking I noticed that he wasn't writing back to me very fast, so I asked him who else he was talking to and he said Bowie, I told him to add him to the conversation, so at the end of the night I was reunited with the love of my life from 5 years ago! And I had made 4 friends! Me and Russ were talking until 3. It was well cool. He's helped me to become a "holy", he prayed for me, so now I'm working on it, and I'm trying at it really hard aswell. I've seen the others, they are all seem so happy, I want to be like that. I want the relationship. , hehe! That means God is great, which he is! Well nothing happened today, but my Mommi bought me the Muse album Oh I love her!!!
Well better be going
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tabby, thank you for the answers, but is it toffee fingers or toffee pennies you like? And the best way to die on the sims is make them swim then take away the steps... or put them in a room and take away the door... all great fun!!! . I might go up Safeways later to get my photos developed, don't know yet. Take care hunnies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: