Thursday, December 18, 2003

Well todays been pretty wierd. I had to walk to school by myself because Frankie didn't come for me, it was really embarrassing though! I was walking past 2 really small kids and I tripped up and nearly fell on top of them! I was so embarrassed . I went into school and saw Tabby, she told me about her whole "experiance" with the pervert. If I ever find out who he is I'll kick his ass, he made her act really different today. . Well first before we actually sat down for the register, me, Frankie, Tabby and Lucy went down Donkey Lane for a fag. Tabby needed it! When we went back in I went straight to my form room, it was our last day today so Sir told us how our day would be planned. We went to first lesson, it was maths. It was really funny! We had to do this game with matches(talk about safety precautions, they didn't even have the bit that made them light, sorry arsonists!), I didn't understand it really so I can't really explain it to you, but we did this whole semi - final thing, Tabby had to play bitch, as you can tell by the name, the bitch won. I made up a slogan for the game: Who will win the match!!! It was great seasonal humour... ... see, they think it's funny! Well after that was break, me and Tabby lost Clur, then Tabby had to see the police so I hung with Clur and Sammy. After that we had an hour and 20 minutes with our form so we watched a film called: BASEket ball. It was sooooooooo funny, I hadn't laughed so much in ages! There was this little guy and they all called him Squeak or Little Bitch, I just found it really funny! Dude, look at those eyes!!! Well after that was another break, Tabby wasn't with me for most of it because she went speaking to Jade. After that we had to go to our froms again then we would go to the christmas concert. . I sat with Tabby and Clur. It was sooooooo cool! The first act was Clur's brother, they were doing the Darkness, I believe in a thing called love, It was great. Everyone like, knows that its my tune, because I just go crazy over it, I had a grin from ear to ear . I looked forward and my friends like Corrine and that lot were all staring at me, then I had Sammy poking me, and I was like, I KNOW ITS ON, IM WATCHING IT ASWELL, ITS QUITE HARD TO MISS!!! It was great... Another couple of acts went past, Mr Cellars looked ever so sexy in his angel suit, Sammy had to guard his eyes though, he found it very disturbing. Russell's band was on, they were fanbloodytastic. There was this little girl too, she was really good, but her voice sounded as if she was being attacked by a sheep. I just told Rik I love him!!! HEHE! He's spppppppppppp cute!
Well we went to lunch, me, Tabby, Clur and Sammy. It was ok at first, but Sammy became an insensitive twat and put sugar over Tabbys chips, thinking she would find it funny, but she didn't. Well we got back to school then Tabby had to go see the police. I walked home with Frankie, Twas great! I g2g now, love y'all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: