Saturday, February 07, 2004

All Sleepipoos for Jessipoos....

Seeing as it's my birthday tomorrow, things are going quite well! I've fallen out with basically, alot of my mates! It's nice though, that the closest ones have stuck by me. Yesterday, when we went to the play, it was cool. Apart from the time when Nippsipuff threw me into a hedge with stinging nettles... I sat on them and it hurt my bottom!
The play was good, Tabby Baby was FaNbLoOdYtAsTiC! Charlotte said a line, it made me alugh so much! My laugh is both really loud and embarrassing! It was hard having to reduce my laugh...
After the interval we went outside for a fag. Then we decided to go to Jax because Tabby Baby was no longer in any plays. The walk there was scary, we went by Pathfields. We arrived and they were playing the "Tramp's Breakfast" game....
Not much to say at that place, apart from Sam was very exited to see Gertrude...
The lift back was great, or not!
Came on the internet, then I went to sleep. It was good, it lasted 14 hours! I haven't slept that long for so long!
Now I'm just on here, Sammy's called me a cow, surprise surprise. Oh well I'm sure I'll get over it, because I have a positive influence with life, and if their just gonna be pathetic like that, oh look she's online! Lets say some verbal abuse, then block her!!! yep cuz your hardcore
Well yeah, Tabby Baby should be staying tonight because it's my last night as a 14 year old virgin, tomorrow it'll be my first night as a 15 year old virgin, well yeah...
I have these ever so delightful sayings, which my sister told me, so here they are:

It's like a home from home, apart from the fact it hasn't got a pth....a garden....a fence.... or a toilet

I've been on these hormone tablets for 6 months now, and my nipples are like bullets

These children that you spit on, as they try to change their world's, are immune to your consultations; they are quite aware of what they're going through I really do love that one!!!

and last, but by far not least, the one she made up herself...

Don't let the boundaries of tomorrow hold you back today, for they might disappear and leave you in I don't know...


If my life was a picture, would you paint it? If my life was a song, would you sing it? If my life was worth something, would you live it?
I just made that up, yus you can tell... but her's of course are

GREAT STUFF!
Well this is gonna be the last time I write on here as a 14yr old virgin! I'M GONNA BE A 15YR OLD VIRGIN TOMOZ...
Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: