Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I would raise an eyebrow, but I can't...

Well another day which I can say confidently, FaNbLoOdYtAsTiC...
Frankie got me in the morning, after threatening to nick my freebie tampons, we left for school. We got there late.
First lesson was R.e, me and Jess did nothing all lesson! It was well funny. All lesson I was getting Jess to sing Sophie Ellis Bextor, cuz she looks just like her and she sounds like her! At the end of the lesson Miss asked Jess what she'd done, so Jess showed her work from like a week ago, then Miss treid to read it and Jess snatched it back off her, it was sooooo funny!
Second lesson was art, me and Anna just talked mostly through it, I had to draw this weird Heiroglyphics thing...

At break I bought two burgers again! I now notice that no one is at all surprised/shocked

Third lesson was Business, pretty boring. Emailed a couple of people. Science was fourth, it was sooooo funny! Sammy tried to lock Kayleigh in a cupboard, and he was leaning against the door on his chair, then as Kayleigh pushed, it pushed the chair, it was hilarious, but you had to of been there!
At lunch Me, Nippsipuff and Sammy went up Safeways, as Tabby Baby wanted to stay with Jess Brown and her crew. We went up, saw Cellars, I bought a fag off Nippsipuff for 30p, he was desperate, and so was I! We bought the usual munchimoos, Sammy seemed to be quite obsessed with the "Finger" box, rubbing it...
He said he doesn't hate me! He just dislikes me! It's getting better! Then he asked what lesson he had next (Nippsipuff told me to write this!) I said I had History, then he goes I got Art, I love you Jess!!!
Yey! Lol...or not!


At form time, me and Craig were constantly grabbing Michaela's ass! It was so funny! Then we all held eachother as me and Craig wished for a threesome...He said I had a nice ass! Oh I love him...

Last lesson was History, Miss wasn't there so I sat next to Anna, I have loads of notes! LMAO, she thought I was weird...constantly writing on my arm...
Because Miss wasn't there we had to do the whole: "Write the names down, then pass the paper around and some random immaturists...which happened to be me and Anna, apart from one...which took me ages to get, I'll write them all down, then I'll write what we added in bold...
Jade Morganator LMAO I love that one...
Josh Diamondio Anna did that one...
Sarah Greenwoody Again, Anna did that one...
and the one I didn't get, but later I did... Josh Farrar and his "crew" write it...
Drew Peacock... Droopy Cock

And they were going red with laughter so Anna called them... Rhubarb Heads

Then Chris did this really "DuDhI" writing...so I asked him how he did it, he said he "wrote it" and then he said, I would raise an eyebrow, But I can't...
LMAO OH I LOVE HIM!!!

Then we were talking about Takeshi's castle, and she called the people from China, Chiny. LMAO

Well after school I went into town with Frankie, Michaela and Jade, then walked home, might be going out tonight, might not.
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: