Saturday, February 21, 2004

What is the point of this post?

Hey, I just woke up, no actualy point of this post apart from my increidbly weird dream, I dreamt everything had moved back a year, so like everyone like in my year, was in year 9, but the only thing was, I hadn't changed at all.

As soon as we sat in the room, I looked over, and Danny was there, counting his fags, he's now a really strong Christian, it was so wierd to see this! Then I saw Sammy, he seemed normal although his voice sounded different, I tried talking to him, like we usually did , but he just seemed so different, it was actually really horrible, like when we were walking off he was holding onto my tit, it just really didn't seem like him! Which I've already established...

Anyway, I tried explaining to everyone that they'd been moved backa year, but they didn't pay attention to me, but everyone seemed to be as normal, just put a year back, like Lara was talking to Kris, Joel and Lara talked to me...it was just I dunno, then I started planning that I wouldn't ask Sammy to come round mine to get drunk, so we never would of lost that friendship that we once had, arg! Hard to explain, I just wanted it off my chest...

Bye x

It's now half ten at night...

Well the day was cool, I finally let Nippsipuff, he had been at the door for 20 minutes! Bless him! I couldn't hear him! Then we went to call on Tabby Baby, Pig refused to come out with us, because he now "hates us", sweet? We went into Stratton and then went to Nippsipuff's, where we watched loads of wrestling, it was great! I HATE Triple H, he beat the Rock, I also saw Kane today...scary!

We went to Safeways, bought munch, then saw Jade and her crew there, so we waited round for ages to see if her blike was cheating on her, or whatever! I don't really know the story! But when Jade left, that's when he came! But she didn't come back because she didn't believe us, I forced Nippsipuff and Tabby Baby to come into the Safeway toilets because I was desperately needing a poopy! So I did it! I also got to wear Nippsipuff's tasteful Cornwall Rugby Top, which is black with yellow stripes, so I was wearing my stripey trousers, Nippsipuff's top and my rainbow scarf...GREAT STUFF!

I walked home, watched "It'll Be Alright On The Night", even more great stuff! And now I'm on here, see you later xxxxxxxxxx
This is my first night without my phone :(, I left it round Nippsipuffs
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: