Thursday, February 19, 2004

Annie went to the market....

Well last night was pretty cool, we called on Nips, he got us fags, then we went to Bude, we phoned Pig and he met us at Budelight, I had the feeling he was getting pissed off with us...

We went to the sand dunes and we played a game

It started off as Granny went to the shop, but ended up as Annie went to the market...

And bought a
Apple
Banana
Carrot
Duck
Elephant
Fish
Gertrude
House
Insect
Jess
Kiss
Lemon
Monkey Stripper
Notorious Elf
Orang Utan
Pogo Stick
Queer leprechaun
Rancid Waffle
Sex Toy
Tampon
Umbrella (at first he said Rupert the bear...LMAO!)
Violin
Willy
X Files
Yellow Boat
Zimbabwe Man

Great fun!!! Well we started to walk back, when we attacked by Dean Cowling, I thought I was going to be hit, seeing as the girls were shouting: Get off my boyfriend you little slags

Then Dean was holding me, and wouldn't let go of me, until the girls came round the corner, but it ended up as a friendly chat...which was good!

Went to my room, all my sisters followed and we stayed up telling jokes...

Dunno the plan for today...
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is now half eleven at night

Well the afternoon was pretty cool, Nips came over, then we decided to dream, so we went down St Petroc's and was just full on dreamt, it was hilarious, I've made up a completely new game called "19 Seconds", if I oculd remember what the rules were, I'd tell you, but I don't so you know!

My MoMmI was being ever so rude towards Tabby Baby, about a lift going home,but I think everyone is forgiven now! Not much else to say, I had a bath, cuz I'm hardcore :P
Well better be going
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: