Sunday, February 08, 2004

Wow! Another FaNbLoOdYtAsTiC DAY...

Well Tabby Baby came round mine last night. It was funny...I was kept up all night by the sound of her tapping her leg, an inside joke! Then we kept eachother up all night with Tabby Baby in hysterics by saying "Alrite Ginge?" and not forgetting the whole, lets imagine what Rik and Sy's voices are like...yeah we're weird, but at least we're good at it!
The next morning, WOOHOO! I'm 15...not that much of a difference, apart from the whole fact of people coming up to you with presents and stuff...
I got £72, a cd rack :D, a winnie the pooh towel, piglet sockx, a photo album, rainbow pen and book...
I went to church, met up with Ian. He gave me my pressie, a pack of 10 fags, him and Pig bought it for me as a joint pressie. How cute? All weekend I've been saying how cute I think Pig is, and now Ian thinks I love him, and he's my new obsession! Anway...
I was then greeted at church by my sister Lisa, who gave me £22! Which is pretty good for a sister like she is!
We went home, and we just videoed ourselves, it was well funny, until my Dad caught me smoking, oh the embarrassment!
The rest of the day is pretty blurry, we had tea, Ian was in hysterics because my Mum said that she used to go to Coffee mornings to drink orange juice...
After that I went Tabby's, we were on teh internet, I made her friends with her friends, and I now have two more contacts! The darling also got me two Puddle Of Mudd albums and a Sophie Ellis Bextor album :D
Oh I lvoe her. Got to go now bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: