Friday, February 06, 2004

Was good, until you find out about "slagging offers"...LMAO I'm so stupid....

Well Frankie came for me in the morning. We walked to school, was ok. We had a chat about "stuff". I miss not walking with her...
First lesson was P.E, it was great fun, we were doing step aerobics. I love Hear'say! I can't add smileys because I'm at Nippsipuffs house. It was all good until Can't get you outta my head came on...grrr!
Second lesson was business, once again I pressed the "reset" hoping that I wouldn't have to go back on, and the computer once again didn't come back on! Oh dear...
At break I went with Corrin and had a fag
Third lesson was food, Ben whipped me with a wet towel, it hurt!
Fourth lesson was English. I'll have to out an "extract" of it on here, it's so funny!
Jess once again ahd me in stitches.
At lunch me, Nippsipuff and Tabby Baby went up to safeways, where Russell told us that Sammy said he didn't want him speaking to us, he doesn't want Russ to go as low as our level, how cute?
Last lesson was Science, boring. Mr Bradbury full on went skitzipoos at me! It was well scary...
I walked back to Nippsipuff's house, we are now on the net, no poo sherlock!
Well I know this is pathetic, but Clur, I'm not the one leaving messages on a website, you started it. And the first time I went to safeways was with Sammy, so how do you work that out? I started hanging round with you and Tabby after. And it was me that wrote that pathetic message about Ian calling you a bitch on his blog, I thought you would take it as a joke, but you didn't so it's your loss. Also yeah Sammy may be a good friend, but I don't care LMAO I don't have any good comebacks. So do me a favor, and just ignore me, instead of making me leave lame excuses of why I don't like you.
Bye everyone else but Clur (cuz I'm "pathetic", I might aswell live up to her expectations...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: