Thursday, February 26, 2004

Doopidy doopidy doop...

Well today has been pretty cool. Frankie came for me in the morning, then I bullied my mum to give me a lift...MWAHAHAHAHAHA! We got there really early, I managed to talk to all my oldies, thats when I heard the good news that CorrinPoo was moving into our form, we were also trying to get Jade in.

First lesson was History, she read out the register thing with Jade Morganator, LMAO! She thought it was immature...That lesson was boring, Claire decided she was ill, so I was alone, with Nichols asking me if I wanted a tissue...inside joke.

Second lesson was maths, pretty poopy, with loads more homework, HOPPY CHOCK.

At break me, Tabby Baby and Letty went down donkey again, had a fag or two. Then we gave Bo his cds.

Third lesson was English, I think it's the first I've actually enjoyed! To top it off, Jess said Alex: You should know, your Mr Brain, It was hilarious!
Then we got to watch a version of Lord Of The Flies, it was great! Jess had Jack, Letty had Ralph and I had Simon, they were all so adorable! Jack looked like Alex, Ralph looked like a rabbit and Simon looked like me when I was younger.

Fourth lesson was Science, I think its the only Science lesson I've worked hard in! Go me!

At lunch we went down Letty's, where I discovered a song that me and my long lost love used to listen to, it was upsetting...

THEN IT SNOWED! YES IT SNOWED IN BUDE!

Last lesson was business, again pretty poopy.

I walked home with Terri, because Tabby Baby was supposed to meet me, but she went to the wrong green gates :|.
Me and Terri had a laugh, it was funny! Now I'm at home, Tabby Baby has joined me. Walking in the hail... it took her half an hour and that's all I got to say about that!
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: