Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Dudhipoos, It's all about the gravitational pull...

Well today has been successful...yus....
I woke up pretty late, yet again Ian woke me up, I also checked my messages and I seemed to have some ones from Pig that I didn't remeber recieiving, it turned out to be that I had sent messages in my sleep, again, I gotta stop doing that! It's really embarrassing telling someone you love them and that you don't wanna lose them...

Well I went on the internet for a while, pretty boring. Nips came round, then we were on a rush to Tabby's because he couldn't come out tonight, so we did and we were playing about in the park, Tabby had a fascination with a gravitational forcefield, I don't think it existed, but I went along with it to make her happy. Then Nips went home, me and Tabby just had a not-so-satifying meal of worms and grasshoppers, so she's going to make us something...NOW

I'm staying over Tabby's tonight, so see y'all later
Love you all like balls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhow pathetic was that? Almost has pathetic as fukface...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: