Tuesday, February 10, 2004

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

I know I've already wrote today's blog, but tonght's been sooooo funny! And it's my blog, so why am I even writing this bit...
Well I met up with Nippsipuff, where we met his DuDhI friend who gave me 20 fags for £2.50. After that Pig came, I got credit and then we went down Letty's, where she gave me her "ever-so-tasteful" present, a penguin comdom... she got it for me to make me laugh...which it did! Well I kinda let off a nervous laugh...
We went to the park, it was sooooooo funny! There was these two little year 9s, who heard about my "tampon" so they decided to just stare at us, then Nips said to them , your talkative, they turned around as if they were going to say something, but they didn't it was sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Then a guy walked past, who talks to himself, and as he walked past us he said: Look at those retards, they should of been sterilised at birth, you can tell they're the original testube babies. Well after lots of fights on whos going on the swing next, after being called any random animal, we decided to go to Harlequinns, which was hilarious! I'll add the quotes which I saved on my phone, because I'm sad like that...
"Oh, I didn't think they were real, nothing on this game is, look at the trees..." Nippsipuff
"Look at the tulips!" Nippsipuff
"There's real boulders?" Nippsipuff
"What? The volcanoes ain't real?" Pig
"Are you under the sea?" (Letty) "No shit! It's called Atlantis..." (Nips) "Oh yeah! I can see the bubbles..." (Letty)
"O???" Nips, he wanted to save his name as "Nips", but he couldn't get to the "N", so he run out of time, and got the end result...
"Yo yo yo what you up o, how about a cheerio? Or no? or are you too much of a ho?" Letty's err....song?!?!?!
"And once again I've been delighted with the smell of the deliteful bricks..." Me on the way home, mental note to self..., honestly! Those bricks smell good! x x x

No comments: