Monday, February 02, 2004

OW, DON'T BUY SUPER TAMPONS IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN, OH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!!!

Yeah, sorry bout the title, but it hurts!!! Well lets start the day off. My MoMmI woke me up and I really didn't want to go! I was just way too tired! But she brought me coffee, so I ended up waking up. Frankie got me and we walked to school. It was fun.
First lesson was art. We're starting a new topic, so no more mess for my school uniform! We're now doing observational drawings, I'm so much better at this! We had to find a corner in the school and draw it...how fun??? But it was...
Second lesson was history, pretty boring, Miss Davey reminded me about the detention, great!
At break I went with Corrin for a fag. It was cool but yet extremely cold! So I went to see Frankie and the crew, then Frankie tried forcing some food down my throat, so I left her. And went to science. To my disappoitment, Sammy wasn't there.
Third lesson, Science, boring, apart from getting Ben's number and Letty telling me about all the guys she pulled... Also I was nibbling on my pen when suddenly it slipped and went into my gum, it was bleeding...I had like tissue in my mouth all day!
Fourth lesson: English, I missed half of it due to wanting to go home, but then I went back and was on a role to write a story, damn it's good! Its got me, Tabby, Leon, Rik, Ian, Alexia (she's made up), Air, Pig, Sammy and Letty. Ian's my brother and we all end up eating eachother :).
At lunch me and Clur went to the detention. Me and Clur had to do these card thigns for Pop Idol, Jess Watson and Metal pole girl had to do a script thing, Daniel, Tom, Robert, Ben and James got to play cards with the YEAR 8S! But Tom, Kurt, Damo and Aron had to sing Barbie Girl and dance, it was incredibly cruel! I bought munchimoos
Form Time: we played hangman, I went up many times, with the words: CHOCKENS, PANIC ROOM and erm... I think that's it, but it was fun!!!
Last Lesson: I.T It was pretty cool, just emailing all my mates again. But pretty boring.
I wlaked home, now I'm on here (obviously) and later I'm going out with Nippsipuff, Tabby Baby and Pigsipoos. Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: