Tuesday, February 24, 2004

IAN SHITS HIS PANTS!

Hey, todays been pretty cool. Frankie didn't come for me in the morning, arg! And my MoMmI wouldn't give me a lift either, so I walked...because I'm hardcore!

First lesson was p.e, but we had extended form time, it's all changed and is extremely wierd! or is it weird? Well yeah... I found out about Letty, she got with Anna Snell, Kristie Parsonage, Sheps, Fordy, Chrissy (he's male! lol) and Alex Smeeth...ARG! I was ripping the piss out of her all day! I mean ANNA SNELL N KRISTIE???? I also got a Valentines card from Tabby through the register :D
Well as form only lasts 20 minutes, we went to the remaing of the lesson, which was then that I found out we were playing RUGBY :D, so next time, Me, Clur and Tabby are gonna rugby tackle maths bitch...mwahahahahaha

Second lesson was science, we had a test and me and Letty was just writing any random answer it was well funny! I kept reminding her about Sutcombe...

At break me, Tabby Baby and Letty went down donkey, this random guy came up to us and asked us for some of a fag to roll a joint...nice!

We returned to school, my third lesson was business, just the usual really, I found out about Sexual, Racial and something else...DISCRIMINATION! Yeah...it was so educational, I've forgotten it!

Fourth lesson was English, pile of poopy, as usual! But Letty went to it this time, I'm really proud of her! This is the first time she's done a full day, her second English lesson of the year...

At lunch Me, Tabby Baby, Nippsipuff and Pig went down spar, had a fag down Donkey on the way, then I bought 3 eggs,a pizza and a monster white chocolate muff. We then went back to donkey to have another fag, then we left.

As we walkked through the English corridor, this random DuDhI, just came up to us and started talking about one of Nippsipuff's previous babysitters, you could see he was trying to hide something, he kind of ran away from this dude, then he came out with; "Oh yeah, she told us you used to shit yourself", I was in hysterics for ages, it was just so funny! I'm in hysterics now! He's like, really hardman in school, then you find out he used to shit himself! LMAO!

After that it was registration, where me Craig and Michaela did the usual, and groped eachother, then Craig attempted to pimp Michaela, with 3p!

Then us 3 went into the girls toilets, as we walked out Craig yells, thanks Michaela! And thanks Jess for holding it! Anyway...

Last lesson was maths, pretty poopy, I've established Sammy's hate for me...again.

After school I got a lift home with Frankie, then returned home to a working virtual toy and loadsa munch! I ate loads, then Nippsipuff rang me, so we waited for Tabby Baby and Pig at the school. Then we went to Harlequinnes, the car game went weird on me! It was horrible...

We played on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and The Weakest Link, ended up speding £20 on the machines... and £2 of that was mine!

We went out, went to Safeways, then we were joined by Gary and Jimmy, they provided us with cigarettes! Then we were just doint nothing lol.

We all left, Tab, Pig and Nips went one way, Me, Gary and Jimmy went another.

As I walked throught the estate, we walked past Tod, and as I left Gary, all I heard was:
Gary: You gonna hit me?
Jimmy: Tod! Get off him!

I turned arounf, there was Gary, being strangled by Tod, I just think it's really rude, no one gives Gary a chance, they just label him from what they heard.

I walked past the amazing smelling bricks again, it is the bricks! NOT the disposable toilet disinfectant...

Thats about all, I'm actualyl looking forward to college tomorrow!

Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: