Sunday, February 15, 2004

I'M RED I'M RED I'M TIZER HEAD I'M FIZZY FIZZY FIZZY REFRESH YOUR HEAD! IN OTHER WORDS...I'M BACK!

Well as obvious it is from the title, I'm back!

Friday
I was pretty scared, because I had to sleep in with the girls (obviously) and I don't really get on with any of them, but on the way Tanz and Kerry talked to me which made me feel a lot better. When we got there, I knida panicked! But the girls weren't being nasty to me, so it was cool. I met up with Nippsipuff, obviously! And we went to the concert thing, which I got talking to this guy called Nick, he was from a group that joined ours from St Ives, he seemed cool, but yet weird, he had only talked to me for about 5 minutes when he asked me whether I had a boyfriend, um yeh!!!

The concert was well cool, they played my favourite song, Open the eyes of my heart Lord, open the eyes if my heart, I want to see you...

Yeah I love it! lol

On the way back we decided to get chips because we were all so hungry, but that Nick guy and his mates kept talking to me, so i panicked and kept trying to "fit in" with Sammy, well actually I followed him, well what else was I supposed to do???

We came back, I was just like standing at the door of the boy's bedroom, begging Nips to come out, he didn't so I gingerly retreated to my room, I got changed and slept...

Saturday
Woke up by all the girls laughing, I had slept surprisingly well considering I had slept on the floor, and used my bag as a pillow...

I managed to put my mascara and eyeliner on upstairs, and sneak downstairs and find Ian, I have to thank God that he was there, I don't know how I would of survived without him, and I wasn't using God's name in vain then, I was actually thanking him! lol

I played this cricket thing with some boys, there was one called Si, who was REALLY loud, something you seriously didn't need in the morning! He was really fit though! LOL! I took a ball everywhere with me, until we had to go to the concert thing, I left it on the bus...

We went to the same place where we did the night before, and we sung my favourite song, again! I tried to join in but my stomach was aching so much it's untrue! It felt as though there was a huage bruise going across it, so I had to sit down all the way through the preaching, and I didn't get to dance to this such amazing band called 29th Chapter, they did hip hop, it was soooo great! When it was our dinner break, me and Nips left earlier than usual because I thought I was going to be sick, constantly, it was horrible! So we went into this room and 29th Chapter was there! Nips got signatures and I had a full on conversation with the lead singer! It was great! He asked me if I was married because I wear a ring on that finger, so I explained to him and stuff, and then we were just chatting, and they're gonna send me an email, because we're planning on having a hot fling, joke! It was just this piece of paper I signed...

For lunch we had these ham baguettes, a packet of crisps, a fizzy drink and a chocolate bar, I felt even worse, but I ate it anyway just incase it did make me feel better.

Then we had another service, it was really emotional! Everyone was gettin filled with teh holy spirit, people were falling to the floor, there was Kerry screaming and Sammy and Tanz crying, and people question about the Lord being fictional, if you were there, you would clearly be able to say that God is so amazing, and he is completely true. I, yet again couldn't dance or anything, but I tried! In this session my life had became famous...what I actually mean is...
The bloke at the front shouted, WHAT'S ALL YOUR NAMES? There was about 2000 of us, and we were all screaming...I just full on screamed "GERTRUDE!" And when everyone had gone quiet he goes:"Wel I've got to say hi to Gertrude! And me and Ian went Skitzipoos and raised our hands and screamed... Then whe started saying how hardcore everything was, come on! If anyone knows me at all they know that I sure do love that word! Well everything ended great, and everyone was happy, everything was great.

We got back tot he thing, and Nips told me about something, so he talked with Kerry and Dan whilst I talked to Sammy, and he nicked my coat, may I add it was extremely cold!!! Then he came, and we talked for a while, but he wanted Tabby! lol, I can see when I'm not wanted...

I went to bed, fell asleep near enough as soon as the lights went out.

Sunday
We had to wake up early in the morning, because we were sleeping in a church there was going to be a service, so we had to get out of there early. I got changed, packed my stuff, and went downstairs...

I met Nips, and we went to get breakfast, Nips wouldn't make mine so I went up, I had to open a new packet of cereal, so when I opened them, I ripped the bag in the wrong place, then I went to pour it into the bowl, but I got it everywhere! It was sooooooooo embarrassing! There was this guy there (who thought I was gullable) and that Nick guy, who was just there laughing at me! Then I pured the milk in, I thought nothing else would go wrong, but as I put the bottle down, I somehow managed to put it in a bowl full of milk, which tipped over, I was embarrassed! But yet I managed to walk away without looking guilty, apart from the whole bit about my face going red and me laughing my head off, but you know...

We packed our things onto the bus, and left to Birmingham, we went to Maccy D's, where I noticed this ever so delicious guy with a cap on, we made eye contact :D

We then went to meet in like the town centre kind of thing, there was a stage and The Band With No Name came on! And you know what? The fit lad in Maccy D was infact the rapper dude, boy did I feel lucky! I didn't dance or anything to their stuff because I still felt really unwell.

We left and got Maccy D's again, it was great, me and Ian had 3 apple pies each. After that we left to go home, which I must admit I was looking forward to, I felt so ill, and I hadn't gone for a "number 2" since Thursday. I can't take "bishops" in public places, it's just incredibly sick and uncomfortable!

The journey was pretty cool, we were all singing away to the radio. I fell asleep on several occasions, I was seriously pooped!

Then the bus started to loose power and stuff, so Mum picked me and Kerry up and we went home, after hugging Nick of course! I'm so glad to say I had a bath, I feel so great, and may I add, when I came home I went straight to the toilet, went poopy and now I just have really bad windipoos, so basically the tummy pains were actually infact, for not winding...

Well I wrote alot on here, so I'm gonna go now bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: