Sunday, February 22, 2004

ARG!

Morning:

Dude! I seriously couldn't sleep without my phone last night, it was horrible, I missed that poor baby, but I soon reunited with her. I went to church, saw Tabby Baby and Nippsipuff there, came home, ate a unusually bad roast dinner, came on the internet, Nippsipuff came round, and he's getting annoyed with me because I won't go out with Pig, arg, what do I do? Oh faithful blog? This is really pathetic...
I'll write more later
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Night:

Well, me and Nippsipuff met up with Pig, then I called on Tabby Baby, we al went up Stratton, then all of us but Pig went to Nippsipuff's house, we watched some more wrestling, it was fanbloodytastic! Later we met Pig at Safeways, after hearing lots of "banging tunes" from inside of Safeways, we decided to go to Harlequinnes, where we played on the car machines, great stuff! And of course, here are teh things, I saved on my phone...

Pwab...LMAO! A word I made up the day before...

Nippsipuff: Keep your eyes on the road!
Tabby Baby: I try but if I do I crash


G2g bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: