Friday, February 20, 2004

Hold on, everybody cries...

Well todays been cool, just another normal holiday day thing...Slept through most of it.
Ate dinner, then fixed myself up, straightened my hair, did my make up and yes, I LOOKED STUNNING! I know that sounds erm...self explanatory! But hell! Since I cut my hair I've NEVER looked this good! My hair went perfect, YES, MY HAIR!!! My eye make up, I kept trying to take photos, but they never looked at I wanted them too, so I video recorded my self, BECAUSE I CAN!
I went round Nippsipuffs, it was ok, played lots of wrestling.
Went to jax, it was ok, I got a text from Fran saying this, I find this HILARIOUS!!!

Just thought I'd let you know your friendship means alot to me, if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket...
I'd really fucking miss you!


I'm talking to Marky, and I said to him that my computer is a penis, he said this:
"just going up to play on the computer mum"... Jessy runs upstairs

LMAO!
And he just made an anagram of my name, he seems to find it hilarious, but I don't! Lol

"ITS CUTE ASS JNR"

And he also made tow for Pig, ain't he the lucky one!

"carroty locks BS" and "carroty socks lb" ...

he's now trying one for Tabby Baby, Letty and Nippsipuff, no luck as yet! Lol, he says that Tabby's is hard, still no luck! And he can't do them! How rude??? Gotta go bed now, bye xxxxxxxxxxxxx



Nothing else to say really, missing you Tabby Baby! Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: