Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Glop with a sprig of rosemary...

Well today's been pretty cool. I woke up just that little bit earlier so I could have breakfast . I'm in a really happy mood because 1, it's been a fanbloodytastic day and 2, I'm listening to "Walking On Sunshine" and I've just realised, it's nothing how me and Tabby sing it!
Well went on the bus, sat next to Chrissy at the back, with water dropping on my head, I hate that bus! The journey seemed to take ages, we now go through Bideford, there was this really cute guy that came on today, then I noticed his jumper, and trousers, adn I came to the conclusion that he was gay...
Well college was cool, I ended up only writing a paragraph and a menu thing for Sammy. We had music on through like the whole day, Chrissy kept putting on Blurry, because I love it, you would of thought it was predictable after the 3rd time, but it wasn't...
Danielle yet again graffitied my leg, how fun? lol
Waiting for the bus was yet again great fun. We were all standing around telling jokes, Anton kept laughing at my laugh, how embarrassing!
On the bus Anton started sharpening his knives, it was scary!
I got dropped off at Tabby's, may I add I'm listening to "I'm Walking On Sunshine"... yet again, it's such a feel good song!
Well Rik and Leon finally have our letter! I really hope they write back, it'll be well cool! Me and Tabby went to Safeways, she brought fingers, and I bought the new green fanta, GREAT STUFF!
We walked to Ian's, but it's his MoMmI's birthday, so he had to come out later, so we went to the "triangle" in Stratton. This man walked past, full on staring, it was irritating so I shouted to him: "It's ok! It's not alcohol..."
To which Tabby found hilarious, after many moanings of our Bishop's popping out our pants, Ian finally came! So me and Tabby released our um... , it was great! But the water in the toilet was white...
We went back to the triangle thing, where I realised exactly how much fun you can have with yourself and a pole! Then we went to the park, where we sang many songs, yet again. When it came to walking Tabby home, it was great, apart from the fact that my bum was itching, due to it's hairiness. So we were walking back and I just couldn'y handle it, I had to do something, so I struggled with my panties, and Ian decided to shout really loudly "She's itching her ass" due to my most utter embarrassment, we had a stalker! So yeah, a man saw my ass...
Then me and Ian started walking back, when my MoMmI pranked me for when I was being picked up, Me and Ian decided to stand next to the pole, of which is the same height as me, I discovered this by standing next to it, with no shoes on. When I put them back on, to my utter horror, I looked at the ground which I was just standing on, and there was poop, smudged, but I came home, and it wasn't on my feet so I'm ok! I don't know why I wrote this, because it is so incredibly embarrassing! And I can't spell...
It won't let me sign into Messenger, o poo! I like had to wrestle with my sister to get on here, well I'll write more tomorrow. Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: