Monday, February 23, 2004

Bring you to your knees is all I wanna do...

Well pretty boring day, the sun is shining, but yet no heat is coming from it, no school, and it's ever so boring. I had a bath, while listening to the goo goo dolls again, now just surfing the net, I hope something will happen tonight, if it does I'll write it on here
C yaz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm back, when I wrote before, I was a very pissed off Jess, who decided to hate everyone I like...anyway...
After I left the net, I called on Tabby, on the way there I had a fag to try to relieve my stress, if looks could kill, I'd be a mass murderer! I had a face like thunder, then I tripped up...IT WAS HILARIOUS! And just to make things better, someone drove past. I must of looked so stupid!

Well I got Tabby, then we started to walk into Bude so she could buy fags, half way there, Nippsipuff rang, saying that him, Pig and Bo were at the park playing football if we wanted to go, so we said we'd come later. We started walking by Nanny's Moor Bridge, then we discovered it had been closed, so after talking about walking across the canal, we decided that we would have "wet ankles" so we walked in a circle! Then we discovered a "Seat Leon", which Tabby got very excited about.

We saw Letty in town, we managed to dispose of her farely quickly, we went up to Magsies, and would you believe it??? They wouldn't serve her! So we smoked our fags and met the crew at the park, Da was there aswell...

This dudhi with an afro came, then Big Dick Danny came, after the ball smacking against my face several times, we decided to splurt...

After blackmailing Ian, we managed to go into Bude for chips, which we then later saw Pig, Bo and Da. So we all got our munch and sat outside the Tasty Plaice, after having a very educational chat to Da about Battered Eagles...he left.

So we were left there, so we decided to play our ever so delightful game again...

Geezer busted and bought...
Arab
Butt
Cucumber
Dick
Erected Elf
Fat Bitch (this was mildy amusing as a woman would pass by every time we said it)
Guff
A rat (Bo can't say h's??)
Indian
Jug (Tabby's wonderful thinking...)
Kipper (I'm so great!)
Lemming
Mofo
Nappy (Ian found this hilarious...)
Orphan
Punjab (I had to repeatedly point at my forhead, everyone kept forgetting!)
Quantam
Rectum
Shatty arse (I prefer ass, but you know!)
Tumour
Unusually large bike
Veloceraptor
Whip
Xylaphone (Oh! Ian's skill...)
Yanky doodle dandy....
Zimbabwe chocken

Well after that Bo went, saw Letty again, and again...and again!

We stayed at this bench thing, Tabby stripped to her bra/top thing... GREAT STUFF!
It was 1degree!

Well that's all...oh yeah! i forgot to mention... I dreamt I was best mates with Lee Bickle last night, werid!
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: