Thursday, February 12, 2004

DuDhI, I'm gonna miss you guys!

Well today's been so great, I'm actually starting to enjoy life!
Frankie got me this morning, we walked to school, was pretty cool.

After finding out Wardy had seen my video which me, Tabby and Nips had made, I was prett pooed, but then I found out he only saw the beginning...

First lesson was maths, was pretty cool. Me and Tabby had a msn convo, without the computer! Lol...yus...

Second lesson was History, it was hilarious! Miss wasn't there so we had a subby, he was Egyptian, his name was Mr Abdelrahman. He was well cool, he came from London, he had a well cool accent. He even said "O Dear!" In the voice I imitate in, GREAT STUFF! If we were good we got to have our Names written in Egyptian, which of course, I was, so I got it, it was err...great! Then I got a sticker saying "well done", GO ME! LOL, Sammy...Also Luke said some funny things, such as:
I bring home the bacon, or sausages, which ever you prefer...
It's wet!...and gone!
Then Anna told me about the book she had been reading about hair...
Hairdy Dad's, hairy Mum's, hairy toes...and hairy bums

At break I ate 2 burgers, then I was talking to Joe Justice, and realised how much things have changed since playschool!

Third lesson was food, it was cool. She was asking what kind of things you could decorate the biscuits with, everyone was saying things like ICING! SWEETS! Then Ben came out with...Curry...Miss moved me, but I got to tell her about my love for Randy Orton, which was good!

Fourth lesson was Business, it was soooo funny! Desra kept getting weird emails, I found out it was Anthony Mitchell and Michael Salt, I couldn't stop laughing! We sit behind him, so we could see what he was doing on the screen, he was saving everyone's emails addresses, it was well freaky! Then Miss went out of the room, and this guy goes to Amy, AMY, I'VE GOT A BONER OVER HERE FOR YOU, that was it, I was laughing so much! Then when Miss came back in me and Amy reseted our computers, once again my computer didn't turn back on! O dear... Then me and Desra were like: O shoot, whoopsie daisy kinda thing, it was hilarious

At lunch I went up Safeways with Tabby Baby and Nippsipuff. It was cool I suppose, just a normal lunch time.

Last lesson was science, But Sammy wasn't there and we had to sit in a seating plan, how rude? Robert Medland refused to sit next to me...arg! This boy came in, and Aodh said:Oh look who it is! It's a little bitch..., and again, I found it hilarious!

I walked home with Frankie, then I got my money, then got a life to Tabby Baby's.

We went into Bude, I bought Goo Goo Dolls "A Boy Named Goo" and the Proclaimers "Finest", it has the song I would walk 500 miles...a great song! Then we bought Chippiwoos, then went arcade and played a shooting game.

We went back to Tabby Baby's and just chilled out, then we met Nippsipuff and Pig at Safeways. It was ok, but I had to go to mine straight away because I had to pack my things for the Gathering, I'm going to Birmingham this weekend, with the Jax crew. So I won't be able to write for ages :(.

We then went to Stratton Park and this weirdo came upto the fence asking us for our names, it was Olly! As in the f**k up! Sporry to be mean...but he is! The whole time he was just standing there, staring, I couldn't stop laughing!

After that we went Scott and Cally's. Dropped my stuff then I went home... I'm now on here, saying a farewell to you all, I hope you all will miss me because I'm travelling on Friday the 13th, which ain't good! Great Valetine's day with Kelly Wonnacott...

See you all later...

Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: