Thursday, February 05, 2004

I'm walking on sunshine, woah woah woah

Well todays been another successful day! Woah! 2 days in a row, must be good! Frankie didn't get me, I was left walking to school by myself, I've never felt so lonely before! LMAO! Sorry...
Well yeah, I got there, spoke to the usual DuDhIs, eg Corrin! It was pretty funny...
First lesson was History, I was poopied because of the tension between Clur, we don't like eachother. But she didn't go. So I had fun with Daniel and Chris...or not!
Second lesson was maths, we were delighted with a maths test! It was well hard, like most people are nowadays (MY HUMOUR, HOW PATHETIC???) we kept drawing things on our "working out" paper, she draw Squorrels, they are soooooo funny! Len and Rik, if you read this, remind me to send you it!
At break me and Tabby bought Munchimoos, then we went for a fag, where Corrin decided to tell everyone the jokes I ever so kindly wrote down for her...
Third lesson was english, oh Jess makes me laugh!!! We were just reading the book again...
Fourth lesson was science, Sammy came in saying all these things, it was quite disturbing. So after putting the tiddies in the petri dishes, me and Sammy wrote lyrics all over my science folder, for my birthday Tabby's making me Puddle Of Mudd, Come Clean, Oh I love her!!! It was a really hilarious lesson, can't write in detail, because it may seem offensive, but sure do I love this guy!!!
At lunch, Me, Tabby Baby, Nippsipuff, Sammy and err Clur went up Safeways. Tabby put Clur in her place, YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! It teaches her not to use her so-called friends It was well funny, we were in the cafe and Sammy bought a big bottle of coke and he fizzed it up and aimed it at Nippsipuff, Nippsipuff panicked and tipped the bottle over, and it went all over the table and floor! So we all ran out of there, and Ian was like shouting: "Quick!We're going to be late!" It was soooooooooooooooooo funny! The way back wasn't that bad, they were still trying to trip me up though! Argipoos... We tried making Tabby faint, but it didn't work, then Tabby and Sammy started going Skitzipoos because they found loads of change on the floor, they even picked it up, then Samym put it in his pocket... then he breathed, then breathed out... Then when we were walking back into school, Sammy decided to use me as a shield, as Ian kicked puddles at him, thanks guys!
At form time Craig came in late, and we were like doing this weird thing with our tounges at eachother, don't ask! We used to be close, but now we're not in the same lessons . Well I walked him to his next lesson, and got a hug .
Last lesson was business. It was well funny, First of all we had to do this poster thing about Garages, so I panicked and wrote any random crap. Then I pressed the reset button by myself, Amy pressed hers, I laughed. Then because we didn't want to do work, everytime the computer seemed to come on, we pressed the reset button again, until when the computer didn't come back on... so we did nothing for the last 10 minutes, but laugh.
I walked home with Frankie, and Nippsipuff has just introduced me to this really addictive game! So I must go play it, I'm listening to 80s music, how sad but yet very fun...
OMGIDDY AUNT DOODAH POOPY! I found out who the guy was, the one behind us when I was playing with my ass, JETHRO CROMPTON...anyway
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: