Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I HATE MY SO-CALLED FRIENDS

Well I'm at college, after having a huage argument with my parents, they finally got me on the bus, which pissed me off because Corrin's seeing her Dad in Nottingham, and Chrissy decided not to come, it's my firt day at college by myself, and I'm hating it! My bishop rating is about 90, and because I'm at college I'll have to hold it in till I get home because I can't take "bishops" in public places, should be doing the same as last night, but tonight...
I htink Tabby's still grounded so I might go out with Letty again...
Argipoos! There's a girl here called Sam who thinks she's hardcore, I feel so embarrased for her! She walkes around as if she owns the place, but she doesn't. She thinks she's gorgeous and she keeps bragging about her boyfriend and how she smokes, big fucking deal? She's not the only girl in the world that ain't single, and she ain't the only girl that smokes. Sad fuck!
Well I'm gonna go now, there's loads of people coming in
bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: