Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Sammy + Mud = Muddy Jess, Muddy Jess + Tilzey = Home

Well Frankie didn't bother getting me in the morning, so my MoMmI gave me a lift in the "banging" metro whilst listening to "Blazin Squad". I went into school, to see her there! She also got a lift... and wouldn't be walking home with me because she's staying over Michaela's, which is ok because I've got college tomorrow! Before first lesson Corrin kept chasing me with her wet coat and slapping it against my face, it was horrible!
First lesson was p.e. We did volleyball, it was ok, not that special.
Second lesson was science, Sammy was being horrible to me, no change there, but it ended up being an ok lesson, I'm glad I make Russ laugh! About my masculinity...
At break I found Corrin and I stayed with her, it's my "new" thing to do at breaks, so I spend time with all my friends, I saw Chrissy, we talked about her presants, her necklace from her boyfriend is gorgeous! It's this huge crystal heart thing.
Third lesson was business. Miss wasn't there so I was just emailing everyone all lesson, even though I did do some work because I didn't wanna be behind when she came back.
Fourth lesson was english. It was fun. I wrote another 2 pages for my novel, I'm gonna carry on writing it even when we no longer have to do it, I want to get money out if it! I'll tell you the main points:
Ian kills Len - eats him
Tabby kills Alexia - with a rock ...LMAO SORRY!
Tabby and Ian fall in love
Jess drugs Sammy
Jess seduces Sammy
Sammy rips Letty's arm off
Air kills Letty
Air escapes
Rik kills Sammy
Tabby, Jess, Rik, Ian and Pig live happily ever after

GREAT STUFF!
At lunch, I met Ian, Tabby, Sammy and Clur. I don't know why she came with us, because she usually hates Ian, but it's probably because Sammy was coming with us because we had arranged it the night before. We went to Safeways, it was pretty cool, not the funniest, but pretty funny. But on the way back (hence the title) we decided to go the muddy way, in this time, Sammy decided to rugby tackle me when we came to a muddy bit, and so I ended up in the mud, it was dripping down my back and everything! I ain't exaggerating at all! I was literally covered! It was funny at first, but then when I got back to school Tilzey saw me, so I changed into my P.E kit, but he said I had to go home. So I rang my mum, she got me, I got cahnged at home, then Dad drove me back. I got 21% in the maths test, Sammy (I'm sorry if you didn't want it broadcasted over the internet) got a low mark too. So we might be moving down :(.
DROPS OF JUPITER IS PALAYING :D
I went to Tabby's after school, walked back, ate lots of chocken ( I know, I can't believe it either) and we are getting broadband, so that's all good. should be having a bath later to get rid of the mud. Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: