Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Does it blaitently say on my forehead, "Hi! This has been such a incredibly bad day for me, so please... feel free to have a go at me, fall out with me, and talk to me like I'm nothing but shit :). College was good, then I went babysitting with Corrine, that was good too! Then I got dropped off at Letty's, to see Tabby there, after being completely ignored, having a fight with Letty, and deforming the curtain rail thing, I got a lift from my Mum. Yesterday Sammy declared his undying hate for me. I've tried not to let it get to me, but I've reached breaking point. Everyone thinks I'm just this attention seeking freak. I just don't know what I can do. I might aswell hang round with my old (but so great) friends, at least they notice I'm alive and actually involve me in things, and don't treat me like I have no feelings. Oh I hate everything so much!

No comments: