Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Wow! Today's been soooo funny! College was pretty shit. At the end everyone was picking on Amanda so I gave them shit... Lisa - TOODLEPIP FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! Corrin and Stacey definately have an issue with eachother! Well I'll just get back to the exciting bit... We were waiting for the bus, and Jake and everyone kept making me laugh and Corrin was doing this wierd bum dance thing, so I laughed, alot. When I laugh it sounds like I can't breathe, so they were all deserting me! They kept telling me to shut up! How rude??? Jake said a very stupid comment to Corrin: You have to roll your rollies!No shit sherlock... When the bus came we were all shocked, it was a double decker!!! We all rushed on and sat at the front at the top, it was sooooooo funny! Well these are the very funny quotes I picked up on the way back...

we have a double decker bus, the best thing about this is if we crash we'll die...Glen

if this tips what will we do? Nichols, he said it so seriously, that's why I found it so funny

you speak to her, I'm scaredGlen, he was pestering for so long to talk to this girl, then when it came to it...

the ugly fuckJake said it about Glen...

I'll squeeze you in a bit, you big zitJake

Funny Cunt!Jake

He has eyebrows like my Uncle Grandad!Nichols about Glen, it came out a bit wrong though...

She said I saw you in the paper the other day, I said did I look fat?Glen

You got her under Sexy Jade? You fucking gay!Glen talking to Nichols

Have you gone deaf or dumb?Glen talking to "Sexy Jade"

You alright mate?Yur...Glen about Ant Spratley

Your gay, she fucking loves you!Glen talking to Nichols about a girl he just hung up on...

Yeah, piss him off! Go on!Dan about Dave Diamond

Wouldn't it be great if you could have Double Decker banger racing?Nichols...

Nah your right... it's notGlen on the phone to Shaun Curtis, Shaun said, "You aren't Nichols!" He said, well the above!

We're gonna crash you wanka!Glen to Jake, he was shining a phone into the Driver's mirror

Hobby fucking black!Glen...

There's a dent!...me

green button to ring, red button to end... lets go!Glen talking to Nichols phone...

Claire, whatever her name is... Glen You mean Sarah? Nichols

Did you just do what I thought you did?Anton Yeah! We touched eachothers cocks! Glen

And later when I watched tv with Letty...

Hey Barney, whats with teh glum face? You glum? Glummy... Moe (Simpsons)

Ow! Your finger's in my eye! A guy who went into Alcoholics Anonymous (Simpsons)

Zippity, and may I add Doo Dah... Jeffrey from Fresh Prince

Can we stop a minute? I need a poo... Some random advert

Well after that I came home. Now I'm gonna talk to Tabby and the crew Bye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: