Monday, January 19, 2004

Well todays been cool, I woke up again to my mum ringing me. http://www.candystand.com/games/cs_shock_cscd.htm , just to annoy Mark! Anyway... Mum offered me coffee again, so I got a lift. Then I got to school and spoke to Tabby, she seemed a bit upset, I think it's about her mum waking her up, or not waking her up, she'll write about it in her blog, it'll make more sense! First lesson was art. Luke kept making this really weird noise, Shebby... I ofund it hilarious! We got to paint our sculptures in white paint, next lesson we're gonna paint the base of it black and white checkered, the points into a rainbow and the people, I dunno, but it will be fun :)

Second lesson was history, another very funny lesson! I've nearly catched up on the pages with Clur, just one and a half more to do!!! I can't actually remember it... wierd. I just love writing! And Clur panicked so much....again.

At break me, Clur and Tabby went into the hall. Tabby seemed offish, Sammy won't let me sing in the Linkin Park thing, it's rude! He kept making jokes that I didn't get!

Third lesson was science with Mr Bradbury. Again ver funny, I think it's all teh hair sprouting out of his ears that makes him not hear Sammy's evil comments. Even when he was talking to Sammy he didn't hear tehm.. weird! Me and Sammy told him we hated him as we walked out...

Fourth lesson was english, on the way there I tried persuading Sammy to bunk with me, but he refused, then later when I gto int he classroom, Sir wasn't there, how rude??? SoI had to write this huge essay thing, it sucks! Frankie text me half way through the lesson, she's finally back from holiday! She said she was going to pick em up from school.. how cool? My life is complete, both Frankie and Ian are back!!!

At lunch me and Tabby went up to Safeways, Clur and Sammy went with eachother, I think it's pathetic walking like 2 foot away from us, we're all good mates, but yet we never associate with eachother. Me and Tabby bought fullon munchimoos, it was great! Then we tried to sit with Sammy and Clur but they pushed us away saying that they wanted to talk. So we sat with Kayley and her crew. WOW! Hey Ya's playing...

We had extended form time, Isobel Mill walked into my hand with her crotch, it was disturbing! Then Michaela did this really weird thing with her hand, it was sooooooo funny! All the way through form I couldn't stop laughing! so Sir sent me out the room for 20 minutes, how rude!!! Sammy walked past and apolagised, then he went somewhere :S.

Last lesson was I.T, Sir totally wants me!!! I was being pretty loud and irritating! I always am in that lesson... I've gotta stop doing that!

Well at the end of school Frankie met me and me, her and Clur (Edwards) walked to Spar, picked up Frankies wages, then Frankie got fags and we walked home. Now I'm on here, I love Rik!!!

Love y'all Jessxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: