Saturday, January 17, 2004

Well, this ones going to be quite long! Yesterday was soooooooooo funny! First lesson was Science, we were in the I.T rooms. It was just another lesson of no work, just Goo Goo Dolls. I got Iris stuck in Mr Ryan's head. Great fun!!! I've finally been able to seen the video to Our Lady Peace, Innocent. It's really good, I think I have another celebrity husband on the way...

Second lesson was R.E, another lesson of completely freaking Alex out. He drew a smiley Face on my hand :)

Break was normal, met up with the usual crew. Just realised a new Fanta is out, it's green! Buy it, if they make a blue one I'l be able to make a rainbow out of the bottles :)

Third lesson was Food. Another lesson of Ben Craig giving me crap. I seriously hate him.

Fourth lesson was Business. It wasn't really fun today. But hey! Live life to the full init...

Met up with Tabby and Clur. We went up to Safeways, I've actualyl really missed Clur's company! I should spend more time with her, which I figured out from last lesson.

History, me and Clur was in stitches the whole time! It was all mainly about Luke headbutting my crotch (he's really small and fat!) then she said that I was scaring her, I asked her why, she sayd I dunno, but I have the urge to runaway. I asked again why, she answered with I dunno, but Luke's fat. That really set me off, I couldn't stop laughing! Then we would stroke eachother everytime we spoke, then we watched Countdown and she put on this really fake laugh and it was so funny! then we had to go home...

I walked back with Tabby to Lettys. When I got there we did nothing. Later I called on Tabby and we went to Safeways. We bought this smoothie, yoghurt drinks and rusks. Letty said really loudly in Safeways, I'm not buying them if I have to cook them.. one word for that... cringe.

Then we got this guy called Oko to get us fags, then we wents to John's, I dunno who he is, but I went in his house. He called me Fosh, and Tabby Squorrel, tehn he put photos of us on his phone, oh the shame!

Then for some reason we walked into Bude, got chips, then walked back towards Tabby's. Im my much earlier blogs, try October 2003, I wrote about this guy calle dWill who I was constantly with. Well I saw him with his mate Tony. Will kept hugging me, Tony was at first all voer Letty, then me. Then Tabby pulled him. It was really funny. None of knew him, apart from Will, and he kept going really close. Everytime I turned around he would be there. Then when we had to go, he hugged me adn asked me for a kiss, I said no (again) and so Tabby did again so we could just go! So we walked Tabby home.

Then me and Letty went back to hers, then at 11 went back out to meet Pig. When we did meet him we just walked round, I don't think he was too impressed! It would be better if Letty wasn't ill. SHE SO SHOULD OF PULLED HIM! BUt she didn't... BiAtCh

We got home, then slept.

Todays been full of sleeping, having cold baths and then walking home by myself extremely pissed off

But you know how it gets

Till next time.. Love Y'all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah...

Tabby's Requests:

Brainstorm

In algebra we've got a rule, Bidmas? Noo! It's Bodmas all the way!

Whipping with a ruler

"All the teachers are horrible to me" Said Jess
"Why's that Jess? Said Mr Register
"Well Mr Bradbury said I have no friends and yesterday Miss Duncalf called me a boy."
"I don't understand that, your such a lovely, friendly and nice girl"


WRITE IT DOWN

I'm a mole... What ever turns you on Tabby!

Lets Be... I'm worried about her!

Jess: "Sir, feel how tense my leg is, just prod it"

And these are the ones that wasn't asked to be shown...

I ripped up my other requests due to boringness

I told you not to disturb me when I'm cleaning my room! DUDE! Doofy kicks ass!

If you read this you are gay

Tabby: There's plenty more apples on the tree, sailors on the boat...

Jess: There's plenty more peaches on the ground...
DON'T ASK!

Miss has a big head -She said

No comments: