Sunday, January 25, 2004

Well yesterday was well cool. After eating, we came back online and was talking to Leon on Audio, I told his mum I loved her! (due to misunderstanding... oh the embarrassment!) It was weird... then after about 4 hours on the internet! (Monica, don't tell Dad!) We went downstairs and continued with our "Rik and Leon" project, don't ask! At about 11 we sneaked out for a fag break, but we heard the gate close so we panicked and ran into the cellar, it was sooooo funny! We were full on pissing ourselves then Dad opens the door and says, What are you doing? He must think I'm a right weirdo... Then we went in because it would just look extrememly odd ( go me, that's a weird way of putting things, like knives forks, and the whole cadoodle.)mmmmmmmm MoMmI just brought me munchimoos, oh the joy you can over a cheese toastie! I've just dropped cheese on my leg...OW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll wait till it dries, then I'll pick it off, there goes another ARG!!! Anyway, I'll save the rest till after I've done this. Well anyway... where was I? Yeah, when Dad had gone into the living room, we went out, we were soooo paranoid! Tabby caused fireworks, but then the cherry fell off so she burnt herself. Then we went in, and started taking photos of ourselves, it was about half 12 by this time, we were re applying make up, it was so funny! We took lots of pictures, I'll probably put them on my website, so be sure to visit it... http://chickengal192.mysite.freeserve.com, please feel free to live something in my guestbook, it's on the LiNx page. Well we stayed up till about 3 just talking about loads of stuff. Then at 9:30, we woke up, and got ready for church. We waited for Nippsipoos to come, then we went off for a fag, then came back, and Clur was there... We went in to sing, but they weren't very "jolly" so we came back out and sat with her and Danny. Danny kept being so fesicious, I know he doesn't like me, but he doesn't have to make it so obvious! Then as soon as Sammy and Russell came, Clur completely ignored us, until later, when we had to get into partners, yeah! That's when she notices I'm alive... Then had to go in groups, and I was with Sammy and his "crew" and Sammy goes "can't you two swap with Jess," I looked at him and gave the biggest glare. Earlier on he had made a comment saying to Russell not to talk to us, and that he shouldn't lower himself to our level. Sometimes he's nice, but then he's really horrible. It does my head in, I know I think I know him, but the Sammy I fell in love with wasn't anything like this... Well Me, Tabby, Ian and probably Letty will be going to the union later, so I'll see what happens there, I'm taking the video camera and my mum's digital one. I'll probably write more later then... Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: