Sunday, January 11, 2004

Well last night was both wierd and scary. We Letty and Tabby got drunk, I was slightly tipsy, read Tabby's blog. I wrote down some funny stuff... Tabby said most of it...

Kayley, I love you, because your sarcastic and babyish

I'm drinking lemonade, how gay?

I don't wanna die when I'm drober

Letty's a tranny

Flies Undone, I prefer it this way

This will be my last one, after this...

And I found this article in a magazine. Justin Hawkins said it from the Darkenss (this is Jess now!!!)

I think we're an improvement on sliced bread

Well after Tabby was dragged home we went out and it was really boring. When we went home Letty's mum's boyfriend fullon shouted at her and Letty started crying because she wanted her Dad back, he died 2 years ago. It was really horrible to see her so upset. he called her "a selfish, manipulative cow." I really felt like smacking him! I went to church, boring.
I'll write more tomorrow
Love Y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: