Friday, January 30, 2004

Hey. Todays been cool. Frankie got me in the morning, we walked to school, it was um... fun! First lesson was science in the i.t rooms, I was getting incredibly stressed because my email system went skitzipoos...
Second lesson was r.e, Alex is so incredibly scared of me! But it was fun, scaring him I mean...
At break I went with Letty for a fag, we were with Deesray and stuff. Miss Armstrong came up to us and was just like watching us, WEIRDO?
Third lesson was maths, pretty poopy, Clur nicked a poster DuDhI thing, tithe, we were having such amazing conversations with Mr Thorpe, he kicks ass! Anyway...
Fourth lesson was food, we were in the i.t rooms, I managed to sort out my email thing, Sammy has also just told me that he's changed all the names of my folders, how delightful??? Or not...
At lunch we went up Safeways and got in poopy because we always leave the table in a mess. So we did a decent thing and cleared our table, it was great, I also told the lady person it, she was good.
Last lesson was history, I now have a detention at lunch, having to look after the year 8s. The test was called: "I'm scared of year 8s so I actually did my history homework" test... I have to do it, mangaging only to get 3 questions of the 10 right, Clur is with me though, she only got 5 :D.
We came home, cooked some unsatisfying (as in burnt and pink inside) turkey burger things, and chips that tasted like fish... We then recorded ourselves dancing to muse, Clur doing this weird stair thing in my kitchen, also the elevator, canoe, superman, super-superfast superman and escalators...
We went to Jax, they were doing all this skitzipoos stuff, Clur wrote it in her blog. Clur: READ IT. Me and Nippsipoos had this conversation about how both our lives didn't have anything to do with anything! Complicated...
That's about it. Clur's staying tonight and I think she's starting to get ever so bored watching me write this, so bye
Clur: 2 rite, i wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway...
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://louisvuittonhandbag.doomsdaydvd.com#louis vuitton bag louis vuitton europe price list 2012 http://hermesshop.doomsdaydvd.com#Hermes Bags