Monday, January 12, 2004

Well todays been as normal as any other Monday... First lesson was art. I sure have missed that lesson! It was pretty fun being back with them guys again. We got to cover our toilet roll figures in that wierd plaster stuff... Anna said somethings that I found quite funny...

I don't like giving head, the man's penis is so ugly!

I don't see why men like tits, all they are is blobs of fat...

Second lesson was English... Before I actually went into the lesson I saw Air, he said "Alrite Fish"...he's sooooooo nice. In the lesson I nearly fell asleep! It was soooo boring! And for homework, we have to draw what we think the island looks like... how fun? At break me and Clur hung out, we had laughs, then we walked to science, then went into science! Sammy was doing the whole going cross eyed thing, I yet again couldn't stop laughing! I asked him if he was going to p.e next, but obviously he wasn't, so at the end of that lesson, we went down Letty's. On the way down we panicked, we were trying to cross the road real quickly because we didn't wanna get caught bunking... but cars kept on coming! Then, as we finally managed to cross, we walked through the park, and the pigs drove past, so in utter panic we ripped our clothes off and pretended we were 6th formers. It worked quite well... when we got to Letty's we listened to his cd, I deeply recommend number 7, by whoever it is! It's well nice... Sammy did these weird trick things bout your arm rising and falling through the floor... overall, pretty freaky! We walked back to school found Clur (in the end) and then we went up safeways, was pretty boring! I had to wear white trousers because my others had had a "mishap", or so my mum says... well, there's mud all over them, thanks to the rain and Sammy. There's even mud going up the front of them. Well I gaev Sir most of my sweets when I gto back into form, he called me a star... I must of looked good today... he wasn't the only teacher flirting with me...

Last lesson was maths. As Tabby wasn't there I was completely deserted because Sammy and Clur decided to completely ignore me... I was talking to Ben, I gave Rich my email addy, so hopefully he'll add me :) Me and Ben talked about music, he said I can sing Blurry by Puddle Of Mudd, but I sound like I'm getting strangled when I sing Away In A Manger...

Sir said that if anyone was naughty then they would have to be punished and have to sit at the front, next to me. I gave him the most evil, but yet sexy glare!lmao! Then when he had finished talking to the class I said to him that I resented the comment he had just said, he apolagised, then I said I should hit him, so I got Ben's long ruler, then Sir goes yes you should, so I said bend over!!! OMGOSH!!! I can't believe I said that! I wa flirting with my maths teacher, you should of seen the smiles we were giving each other... I went home to Letty's, and we watched Loser. He's got Air's hat!!! And I yet again, wrote down notes that I liked...

You don't need flea medication do you? I dunno... he has slept with alot of dogs...

Your my asshole buddy!


Well that's about all form me

Bye guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: