Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well todays been well funny. I walked to school with Frankie, it was fun, just like old times again! We got there pretty late though! First lesson was p.e It was really funny! We had this pathetic Tag Rugby game thing, I couldn't stop laughing as Tabby chased me across the astro! Later we had to chuck the ball to eachother, it was great! Second lesson was science with Mr Ryan. It was pretty funny, Dave was bullying me again so I got kept behind after the lesson because I was swearing. GET THEM TO LEAVE ME ALONE. At break I met Tabby and we went to the hall and bought munchimoos. Then I went to Business, where I wrote the following message (the entry before this one!!!). Miss asked me to help her! She totally wants me, but not as much as she wants Deesray! Fourth lesson was English, Jess was there this time to save me. She had to go to the front and pretend to be Jack from Lord Of The Flies, the guy she had to hook up with totally wanted her! They had a real connection, you could see the chemistry! At lunch I met a very pissed off Tabby, we went to Safeways and I tried to cheer her up, so I got a fag! We bought the usual munchimoos and I got credit. Later on we saw Clur and Russ so we stopped and chatted to them, after giving Owen my cigarette, we walked back to school. Form time was fun... NOT! But I didn't get sent out this time!
Last lesson was maths. Tabby deserted me half way. How rude? Then after school I went back to hers and she started having a spasm as she poured the peach juice, it was sooooo funny! Then we watched "Scary Movie" DOOFY IS THE DUDHI! Then a bit of "Grease". I had to eat tea at the table with her mum, I was sooooo scared! I dunno why though, I'm just shy! Then we went online. Talked to Rik (hubba hubba ding ding fwala fwala) and Leon, alsom Sammy officially hates me! Oh well, his loss. Then we met up with Letty, Pig, Da and then Alana was coming to beat up Kirsty, BiAtCh. Then Da went, Alana did and we dropped Tabby home. Then me, Letty and Pig walked. We dropped Pig home, then Letty dropped me home! YEY! Well I'm going now. Overall a FaNbLoOdYtAsTiC day! bye guys, I'll wirte at college xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: