Friday, January 02, 2004

Hey I'm back. I didn't do anything yesterday. Today wasn't much different either. I got credit, texted just about everyone! Tidied a bit of my room... my Uncle and his Girlfriend came down today, I've turned ever so shy!

I know I must sound the most pathetic person in the world but I really want to go back to school! I miss everyone! I miss meeting Clur and Tabby for break, I miss my scarf being confiscated, I miss being told to shut up constantly in every maths lesson, I miss being completely ignored by my English teacher, I miss saying "Hi Harry" every time I walked past him... I miss looking for the basket with the sachets of mustard in. But overall, I miss my friendships. I haven't seen any of my special mates this holiday and I just have this aching pain. I love you guys so much! I may not show it, but you guys are my life, you're the ones that got me here today, your the people who make me who I am, I appreciate it so much.
Take care guys
I love you
Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: