Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Well I knew from the moment I woke up that today would be a good day! I woke up from having another really realistic dream (one that I could actually feel) it was really wierd... it was Bo hugging me, all the way through the night. Wierd heh? I don't even know him... I woke up, MoMmI made me my coffee and when I had got ready I set off to school, all by myself, I actually love walking! I know if anybody who reads this who knows me will think, is this Jess Sturt we're talking about? I lvoe it best when I'm crossing the golf course by myself listening to The Darkness, it just makes me feel really good! Music is my life. There's a song for every occasion and emotion, and I change very easily. I'm 9 stone! Anyway, on with the day... First lesson was r.e with Alex. It was sooooooooooo funny, I write things down on my arm that I found hilarious, he was disturbed by this, but he had a rubber made by the amazing... SUNBABY!. Yes that's right, Sunbaby, he thought it was incredibly weird that I found this fact hilarious, it just ain't right! I also looked at my old report sheet things, and I had made an incredibly stupid spelling mistake, I had written neeb instead if need, Alex was also scared at me finding that hilarious. They're predicting a B for my G.C.S.E in R.e, how cool? Alex is a C, I kicked his ass! Alex said Wicked, in a very wierd way, hilarious! And Miss said to one of the people who-don't-notice-I'm-alive: " little writing", I found it fOoNy... My conversation with Alex:
Alex: Your such an idiot...
Me: Make me!
He didn't like my reaction,but none-the-less, he stopped throwing insults at me. Also he came out with a stupid comment: mines really small...Also I found this out:

A republic is a country with no monarch

A president is the head of a republic


Alex found me writing that on my arm really scary... onto the next lesson!
Art, it was cool, doing more of the plaster stuff, it was fun! Sam laugh is funny. Also, I got Matt to say: Don't be rudey! larve it!!!

At break I hung out with Tabby, walked Letty half way home (we crossed the road with her!) and then we walked back to school. Third lesson was business and comm. Is it wrong for me to enjoy this lesson? Because I sure as hell do! Fourth lesson was science. We were in the i.t rooms, that's when I wrote that really pathetic comment. Sammy deleted my Dewey pic *glare*, at lunch me and Tabby went up lunch. Twas fun. We went back 5 minutes early in order to try and make contact with Air and his crew, but they weren't outside! So we were just laughing at random people, it was so funny! At form time I went in with Tabby for a while. Then I went back into mine and handed out my sweets AGAIN, I've gotta stop being so nice! Last lesson was with Clur in history, it was funny, we swopped commendations, it's a sign or friendship ok! I scratched her leg for her... don't ask! I got the wrong leg, wrong spot... I went back to Letty's, but to my utter dissappointment, she wasn't there. So I walked home. My MoMmI has just showed me something she's found, it's my pasport to Budehaven, when I was 10, it's soooo embarrassing!
Well nothing else to write, college tomorrow, tonight I've got to do my task 3, that'll take a while, have a bath and then sleep lots! lol. Well I'll be going, but first I need to tell you the times when I scared my mum shitless...

When she asked me to come out of the toilet, I said sorry mum, I'll never be out! She said, Oh! I had that problem this morning, I said no mum, I've taken an oberdose...

When she asked myself if I had cut myself with a razor on my leg. Jess, you shouldn't shave at your age... No mum! I'm doing it on purpose...

When I phoned up pretending to of been in a carcrash... she believed I wa the ambulance dude, she nearly had a heart attack!

Well this is time to go... next time I'm gonna say that I've been arrested on carrying cannabis, can't wait! I'll to you then

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: