Thursday, January 15, 2004

Well todays been so good! First lesson was maths, Mr Register totally wants me! He gave me an Alan Shearer poster :). He made my life complete, do you know how long I've been wanting that? I used to just support Newcastle because of him, then I discovered Michael Owen... Me and Tabby had fun doing the request things again. It was funny, but we didn't manage to swap at the end of the day, so I'll make the list even longer, then give it to her tomorrow. Second lesson was history, it was sooooooooo funny! I need to read what's written on my arm...
Oh look, bubbles... Miss Davey

Chris has a flexi thumb Me, you should see it, it's freaky!

Wiz Oz Clur, I have to mention the Wizard Of Oz to her bro...

We saw a burning dog Me and Clur, my hostory teacher likes pain

My pictures backwards!!! Me, my picture was backwards!

At break we just hang it in the hall. I showed Clur Lets Get Retarded, she likes it :).

Third lesson was food, Miss wasn't there so for the majority of the time, well three quarters of an hour of it, we didn't have a teacher, then we had Miss Mudge. Sge's a BiAtCh, she kept telling me to shut up, so I pretended that I had a disorder and tried to bite my ear...

Fourth lesson was business, me and Amy talked all the way through it, it was well funny. Miss kept telling us to shut up, but guess what? I'm Jess, and when people tell me to shut up, I don't :)

At lunch, after waiting for Clur for ages, then she decided not to go woth us, me and Tabby went up to Safeways. It was well funny, we were doing "Scary Movie" impressions, I couldn't stop laughing!

Last lesson was science, Sammy put this disturbing pic on my folder. It was exactly how things were before, us laughing our heads off, then I got moved.

I went to Letty's after school, got picked up and now I'm on this thing playing a delightful game of Tic-Tac-Toe (aka noughts and crosses)with Pig, I'm gonna go play it now. Take care folks
Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: