Thursday, January 08, 2004

Well I ended up going out! Ian range me so I had to! It will be the last night of bush jumping with him for 2 weeks :(. Well I got a lift to Letty's, then we called on Tabby. Then we walked to Safeways and we just went to the toilet! Then Ian rang so we met him at the steps. We saw some "amateurs" at bush bouncing, It was Pat Smith, he's such a wannabe! Well after we met him we went back into Safeways for a while then it started to rain so we walked to Ian's... singing as loud as we could! Ian kind of disowned us half way there, it was funny! When we got there we just chilled out, we graffitied all over his school books, it was well funny, things like, hey big boy, pay me later, your thongs are still in my car and so on...

He has a poster of blond jokes, so heres one:

Why did the blond keep an empty milk carton in the fridge? incase someone wanted black coffee...

And Ian had a little blond moment: Oh! I have an r.e book!
lmao all been very funny.
It won't let me on msn :S

I'll write more later
Love Y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: