Friday, January 09, 2004

Today has been pretty funny! I woke up saying: Get me a coffee, I was extremely tierd! I stayed up til 12 waiting to send one of my free texts, but when it finally got to 12, I realised I didn't have any credit! So I should be getting some tonight...
I got a lift to school, I spoke to all my friends who I used to hang out with, I miss them! It's always good to move on though... First lesson was p.e, we're doing this fitness thing, it's great! We did aerobics today to S Club 8, Hear'say and so on... second lesson was business, everyone kept doing all the work wrong, it was funny. At break I met Clur and Tabby and we went to the hall, did nothing but eat crisps! Third lesson was food, but I thought it was English so I walked through the english corridor and Air and all that lot were there, I was scared! I got to food, I got Luc's number and Michaela's. We had a right laugh with Miss Menlove-Platt. Great fun talking about her ex boyfriend who was seriously fine! And he had a firm butt... Fourth lesson was English... Jess made me laugh so much! She's so funny, but yet, kinda a blond personality (she didn't know what murder or dyke meant...I rest my case...) We were having this conversation in English and I said:"Oh, I love little people!" and she replied back to me:"I hate people who train bears to dance, then they go mad..." LMAO! She's a DuDhI though! The Perv moved me away from her again :(. It was so funny! He asked a question about the book we're reading, he said: "How did they get there?" she answered: "They grew legs..." I couldn't stop laughing. Another thing, he was trying to do an example of irony... he said "just imagine if Mr Barton (the head teacher) came in and had a go at all of us, when his flies were undone. We would see the seriousness in his face, then as we would work the way down..." YEAH! CUZ I ALWAYS LOOK AT MY TEACHERS CROTCH..., why is he so obsessed with sex? Maybe because he isn't getting any! After that was lunch... we walked to Safeways, was cool. We sat, and ate. All great, I don't think we laughed at much...We went back and last lesson was science... it was ok. I walked home with Frankie, Kristie, Aurstin and Ant. It was pretty poopy. Got left out like I always do. Well I'm gonna go now, I'm going up Letty's soon, then Jax, then we should be going out, dunno who were going to meet yet... well I'll write more tomorrow... IT STILL WON'T LET ME ON MSN!!!, looks like I won't be chatting for a while then...

Take Care, I'm thinking of you all, and Tabby... I'll see you later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: