Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Well, back to school, but first...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON

I've had a really bad (at first) day. I walked to school with Frankie. We talked about our holidays. I've missed her! We got to school then I had to go with Jade to Miss Hughes office. Then we went to meet Letty but I ended up talking to Jess B. We haven't talked for ages so it was good talking to her. We didn't have first lesson, we ended up having an assembly. Our Nearly-Head Teacher dude gave us a lecture about everything, and Safeway had complained because of me and ma dudhis! We make too much noise and mess... Anyway... He said we should, and I quote (this is real sad guys, grab a hankie) "Open doors for people..." What is he on about???
After that we went back to form and me and Craig are becoming better friends again... I hugged him about 5 times!!!
After that was science, I was looking forward to this, because this was my chance to speak to Sammy, but he ignored me. Letty asked him why he wasn't talking to me, he said it was none of her business. I showed everyone my new "trendy" chicken run watch!
At break we just hung around in the hall, Letty showed me the Jewish Punch... very weird!
Third lesson was business. I think Miss is starting to like me! Spoke to Terri and Desra.
Fourth lesson was English. Letty's in my group now. We read Lord of the Flies again. But Clur (Edwards) has mine so I just sat there thinking about Sammy, I'm sad I know! I was just thinking how could a friendship just stop there, it shows me how I should apprecate my friends, you never know how much you really miss something until it's gone! And why has it gone??? I DON'T KNOW!
At lunch we met Tabby and Clur at the usual spot. Sammy was there. We walked up to Safeways, and things seemed pretty normal, he was actually talking to me! I sang my "shit" song and everything was great! I hugged Captain Pugwash, but I couldn't rush to grab the last cookie because there was none :( .
I got my mustard. We sat round the table eating chips. I asked Sammy why he wasn't talking to me, he said what do you think I'm doing now, I said that I meant over the last two weeks, he said it was because he was pissed off, I asked why and he said that it's a private conversation. Letty thinks its because he probably thinks I got with him that night. But I didn't. I clearly said no because of Clur, and I wouldn't of even if he was with her because I don't get with people when they are drunk. If it is beacause of that I'll have a nervous breakdown! Well we went back and Harry and his dudhis were like calling me over, I was panicking! Last lesson was maths. Was pretty funny, I missed Jack! Clur and Sammy completely ignored me though.
After school me and Tabby walked home, I went to Letty's then we met up with Tabby and she showed me her new coat, and it had pockets and she tried putting her phone in the pocket and she said: "It's like trying to put a cock up a virgin" I found it hilarious...We went into town and bought chips and ate them on a building site. Tabby bought red bull and she got high! Then we went into the arcade. After that Letty went home and I went to Tabbys to drop her bag off. I saw her room, PURPLE! Then we went back down to Lettys. I text Ian saying that we were on our way, so we started walking up then Benett pulled over and we got a lift. We got to Ian's and he wasn't in! Then we walked back and went to Safeways. Bought M&Ms. On the way out we started dancing to Hey Ya. When we requested it ages ago, the lady who we asked fell in love with it so she puts it repeat now! We left and sat on the bench for ages. We had a right laugh! Then we went down to the school and they were playing hockey. We said hi to Alastair. We had an even more laugh. Then we went back and bush jumped. We walked Tabby home then Letty walked me back.

I need to add these:
You see, I add notes onto my outbox on my phone to remind me what to put on my blog, but I always forget to! So here's allt he ones I found...
Today: I put water in my lemonade before drinking it :S
Today: Ferrari F355 Challenge, it was the car in the arcade I was sitting in, it has great tunes!
Monday morning: I was tormented at 1:00p.m (just woke up) by listening to "One Fine Day" by S Club 8, I HATE ALANA!
Sunday afternoon: When Letty was younger she called Valentines Day, wait for it... VALLOWEEN how cute! When I heard that I just couldn't stop laughing!
Oh yeah, I saw this really disturbing advert when a woman brushes her teeth in the shower... thats all I need to say about that...

Abd that's it! I'll write more tomorrow at college.
Love Y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: